I stumbled across this great station a few years ago when I was designing a web page for this local VVA group. I wasn't in the war nor was I even born during this era, but after listening to this music and hearing stories from my father, who served in Vietnam, I feel like I was there. You can't really appreciate what these guys did for us until you've been in a war. But to get a taste of it...just listen...
The music often played is CCR, Pink Floyd, Cream and lots of other classic rock. Heck, you don't even have to be a Nam Vet to like this station. It's just chock full of those classic rock songs that make you want to kick back, drink a beer, and feel like a freaking rockstar. I don't like hard rock that much, but this stuff is pure gold.
Visit the website for intense discussions in the forum section.
:+:RATINGS:+:
Likes - nostalgic feel(instant time portal to the late 60's), old radio ads intertwined, variety of rare songs
Dislikes - fact that it's on Live365 site (if you're a free listener it's ads galore; if you're a premium member, you're out $8 bucks a month)
Click HERE to listen!

0 comments:
Post a Comment