I was feeling a little nostalgic today and thought I'd give you a good 80's station to check out. The station is 101.5 The Point and they're broadcasting from Tampa, FL. I guarantee every time you flip this channel on, they'll be playing one of your faves.
The cool thing about their site is that they offer an extensive "Just Played" playlist. So if you want to know the name of that song they played at 1:35pm while you were so rudely interrupted with a conference call...well, you're in luck.
Their music mix is comprised mostly of your classic 80's tunes with a few 90's ones thrown in as well.
:+:RATINGS:+:
Likes - variety of 80's songs, limited commercial interruption, Corey Dylan in the AM
Dislikes - 90's songs thrown in (KEEP THEM OUT!), the fact that they're in Tampa and I'm not
Click HERE to listen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment